RULES OF INTERNAL REGIME
CHAPTER 1.- GENERAL PROVISIONS
First. – Nature and purpose of the internal rules.
This document includes the rules of the internal regime of the Camping Benisol de Benidorm (hereinafter the campsite), with the purpose of establishing the regulation of the use of services and facilities in accordance with the provisions of articles 5.2.b) and 37.1 of Decree 10/2021, of January 22, of the Consell, of approval of the Regulation regulating tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community. As established in the aforementioned articles, these rules are mandatory for all customers and / or users during their stay in the camping complex and / or when they have contracted a service with the campsite. Likewise, article 37.1 of Decree 10/2021 provides that: "Failure to comply with these rules that may alter normal coexistence, or put at risk the safety or physical integrity of the rest of the clients or the staff of the establishment, will be sufficient cause for the resolution of the accommodation contract and eviction of the establishment".
Second. – Facilities and services of the campsite.
1.- The campsite is equipped with the facilities and services according to the category of 3 * that are determined in the aforementioned Decree 10/2021, of January 22 of the Consell. Likewise, the campsite has the prevention, protection and safety measures and facilities for cases of fire, flood or other emergencies provided for in current sectoral regulations. 2.- At the main entrance there is an information plate that contains the type of establishment and the category of the campsite, as well as a general map of the situation of the emergency exits and evacuation routes to safe areas, as well as the signaling of the fire protection systems referred to in the regulations governing tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community. 3.- Any service provided by the campsite without being required by the tourist regulations of the Valencian Community is voluntary, so its provision may be suspended partially or totally at the discretion of the management of the campsite.
Third. – General obligations of campers and specific prohibitions.
1.- The following are the obligations of the users/clients of the campsite:
- Comply with these rules of internal regime and the provisions established in Decree 10/2021, of January 22, of the Consell, of approval of the Regulation regulating tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community.
- Pay in full prior to your enjoyment of the stay contracted at the time of check-in at the reception of the campsite (or at the time of booking), as well as any service that is intended to be used, all in accordance with the current rates and conditions established by the management of the campsite.
- Comply with any rule, provision or internal guideline established by the management of the campsite for the rest and comfort of campers and the proper functioning of the facilities and all services, without exception.
- Register at your entrance to the campsite, with all your data and delivering the documentation that the campsite requires for this purpose, being prohibited access to the camping complex to anyone who is not registered.
- Wear the wristband that the campsite delivers at the time of check-in at all times.
- Place the card that delivers the campsite for the vehicle in a visible area of it.
- Make use of the services in accordance with their nature, as well as respect the existing facilities and vegetation.
- Comply at all times with the social norms of courtesy and good coexistence.
- Communicate to the management of the campsite the cases of contagious diseases, as well as any situation of risk or emergency.
- Collect the waste / garbage in closed bags and deposit them in the containers enabled for this purpose and at the times established for this purpose.
- The schedule to deposit garbage in the containers is from 12.00 to 22.00 hours, being prohibited to deposit waste / garbage, in any case, from 22.00 to 12.00 h.
- In the case of furniture or furnishings, such as mattresses, furniture, appliances, bicycles, scooters, parts of any kind, etc., whatever their weight and / or volume, it is forbidden to deposit them in the containers, which are intended exclusively to deposit waste / garbage.
In case of non-compliance with the above, the user / client who has deposited an object (furniture, appliance, mattress, etc.) in any area of the campsite, you must pay the campsite the withdrawal price in accordance with the Price List detailed in ANNEX I, since the campsite has video surveillance devices to know the identity of the offender. The non-payment of the withdrawal price will be cause for expulsion from the campsite at the will of the management of the same, without refund of the rates or amounts that the user has already paid and without prejudice to the claim of the price of withdrawal of the object, of which the user will continue to be a debtor.
- Leave the campsite with all the belongings at the end of the contracted stay, leaving the plot in the same conditions that it was at the time of its occupation.
- In case of wanting to get rid of furniture or belongings, such as mattresses, furniture, appliances, parts of any kind, bicycles, scooters, etc., the user of the campsite must communicate this fact and request permission from the management of the campsite. These objects must be removed by the management of the campsite or the company or person designated by it, for which the user must pay the amount detailed in the Price List for the removal of furniture or belongings, which is attached to the end of these internal rules as ANNEX I. The amount must be paid by the user prior to the removal of the object by the management of the campsite.
In the event that the user does not wish to pay this amount, he must himself contact a company that removes said objects, being responsible for the costs of said withdrawal.
- Personally adopt at all times the necessary precautions for the safety of your belongings, not being the responsibility of the campsite for theft, damage or theft that may eventually occur for reasons beyond the control of the facilities or services owned by the campsite.
- Request permission from the management of the campsite to carry out any work and / or reform in the user's caravan, as well as in the plot of the campsite where it is located. Failure to comply with said request for authorization or the realization of said works or reforms without the consent of the management of the campsite will mean the expulsion of the user from it, without refund of the rates or amounts that the user has already paid and without the right to any compensation.
- Respect the established rest schedules. Thus, from 24 to 7 hours must be kept total silence, and the circulation of motor vehicles will not be allowed. The main gate will remain closed during these hours. It will only be opened exceptionally for health services.
- – It is specifically FORBIDDEN to perform the following behaviors:
- Disturb throughout the day the rest of the campers, with any sound or type of material or sound activity, so the use of headphones is advised.
The provisions of the Municipal Ordinance of protection against noise pollution and vibrations of the Benidorm City Council will apply from 7.00 a.m. to 24.00 p.m. Thus, it is forbidden to use music devices, televisions and any sound medium, as well as to shout or hold conversations, all with a volume (of more than 35 decibels) that violates the provisions of said Ordinance. In any case, absolute silence is established throughout the camping complex from 24.00 to 7.00.
- The practice of games, sports or activities in general outside the areas enabled for this purpose and the schedules intended for this purpose.
- The schedule for the practice of games, sports or activities in the enabled areas is from 10.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- It is expressly forbidden to make open fire on the ground, although the use of butane gas stoves or barbecues with charcoal on a tripod is exclusively authorized, for which the user must always adopt the maximum preventive and safety measures established, being responsible for any damage or damage caused.
- The possession or use of any type of weapon.
- Abandon or deposit waste (either loose or in bags of any kind) outside the containers intended for this purpose.
- The violation of this prohibition will imply that the cost of the removal of these bags or waste will be passed on to the client. SEE ANNEX III, which establishes the costs for the removal of waste or bags deposited in places not intended for this purpose and / or outside the corresponding containers (containers), which will be passed on to the client.
- In case of refusal by the client to pay these expenses, the campsite may expel the client from the campsite, without the right to a refund of any amount and without the right to compensation.
- Access to the venue by unauthorized or unregistered persons. In case of violation, the stay as unregistered will be charged per person double the daily stay from the beginning of the stay on the registered plot.
- Hanging clothes in unauthorized places.
- In accordance with article 37.3 of Decree 10/2021, the installation on the plots, by the clientele, of elements that do not correspond to those of temporary, own and habitual use of the stay in the campsites or of elements that harm the tourist image of the establishment is expressly prohibited. Specifically, floors, fences, sinks, appliances or any other element that by its fixation transmits an image of permanence in it may not be installed in the plots, constituting its installation by the client or the client sufficient cause for the termination of the contract, whatever its modality, without the right to any compensation. This cause of resolution may be exercised after warning the user and his refusal to remove the installed.
- Misuse of sanitary facilities, sinks and laundry rooms, being those indoor for personal use and those outside for washing clothes and dishes.
- Waste the water resource.
- Smoking throughout the campsite complex. You can only smoke in the areas enabled for this purpose, which are those with ashtrays. In the event that the user smokes in an area not enabled for this purpose, such as the swimming pool, the user will be warned once to cease his infraction, and in case of not ceasing, he will be prohibited from entering said area.
- Dump chemical toilet residues into unauthorised areas.
- Park or park vehicles in other plots or outside the areas enabled for this purpose. It will not be possible to park vehicles on other plots, even if they are empty.
- Wash vehicles on streets or plots or in unauthorized areas.
- Sell or carry out any type of business within the camping complex. The sale/transfer/sublease/change of owner or user of caravans within the campsite is prohibited.
- Any sale/transfer/sublease/change of owner or user of any caravans that are within the camping complex and/or have contracted a stay in it, will require the express consent of the campsite management, which will mean a new check-in at the reception of the campsite with the data of the new owner, the corresponding duration and with the payment of the current rates.
- In case of non-compliance, if the campsite decides not to accept a new owner, the current contract will remain in force with the registered owner, taking care of all the expenses incurred until the resolution of the aforementioned or expulsion from the campsite.
- In no case, the new owner may demand the payment of the rates enjoyed by the previous owner, since the rates to be applied are those in force at the time of entry and registration at the reception of the establishment.
- The practice of games, sports or activities in general outside the areas enabled for this purpose and the schedules intended for this purpose.
SEE IN MORE DETAIL ANNEX II for cases of sale/transfer/sublease/change of owner or user of the caravan. Likewise, the actions included in article 37.2 of Decree 10/2021 are prohibited. 3.- Campers who do not comply with the aforementioned obligations or who carry out the actions prohibited above may first be warned, having to pay the corresponding amounts / expenses / prices depending on the rule breached and, if they persist, they will be invited by the management to leave the campsite, without the right to refund of rates or amounts paid, nor the right to any compensation, and also having to take charge of the expenses that have generated the campsite for the unfulfilled rule. In addition, they will continue to be debtors of the corresponding rates for the stay enjoyed and not paid and of the services they have contracted, so they must pay the campsite the outstanding debt in its entirety. It is not the obligation of the campsite to make a first warning, being able to terminate the contract in case the client fails to comply with any of the obligations or prohibitions established in these regulations, and inviting the camper to leave the campsite. In the event that the client voluntarily refuses to leave the campsite, he will be reliably required to vacate the complex, and if he still persists in his action, the corresponding complaint will be filed with the competent authority. In no case, the payment of the expenses / amounts / prices paid by the client in case of non-compliance with a rule will imply that his action is validated, so that the client must comply at all times with these rules of internal regime, pay the corresponding amount in case of non-compliance and cease in the violation of the rule.
Fourth. – Admission and check-in at the reception. Length of stay.
1.- To be able to hire a stay, users must register at the reception located at the main entrance, where they will be attended by qualified personnel, who will provide them with as much information as they need about the services, schedules, prices and other issues of interest related to the operation of the campsite. All persons who intend to make use of the campsite must be identified. 2.- The duration of the stay at the campsite may not, in any case, exceed one year, whatever the contracted modality, as established in article 50.10 of Decree 10/2021. Therefore, in no case, the stay may be extended beyond this period nor will there be automatic renewal of the contract, so, once the agreed time of stay has been fulfilled and, in any case, the maximum time of stay established by the Decree (not exceeding one year) has been fulfilled, the user must leave the campsite. 3.- Visitors must register at the reception of the campsite and pay the corresponding fee. Likewise, they will be obliged to comply with the regulation contained in these internal regime rules. In the same way, visitors must leave the campsite before the deadline determined by the address, that is, the departure of visitors may not exceed 22.00 hours, not being possible their overnight stay, unless express registration and payment of the current price of accommodation at the reception. 4.- Customers must prove their identity with the documentation that at the discretion of the management of the campsite is sufficient, and must authorize with their signature the necessary documents to account for the registration of the stay. 5.- Minors who are not accompanied by adults who are expressly responsible for the conduct of minors will not be admitted for entry. 6.- At the entrance of the clients, they will be given a card that they must sign, which will include the prices in force at the time of entry into the campsite that they must pay for their stay, broken down by concepts, the number of the assigned plot, the date of arrival and the expected date of departure. Likewise, they will be given a situation plan of fire extinguishers or fire hydrants, evacuation exits and instructions in case of emergency. 7.- Also, at the entrance, the client will be given a bracelet, personal and non-transferable and that must be worn throughout his stay, which will collect the identification data of said client, his vehicle and the assigned plot. Likewise, a card will be delivered for the vehicle, which the client must place in a visible place of the same. 8.- The management of the campsite reserves the right of admission, in the terms and within the limits established by law and regulation. 9.- The clients of the campsite have at their disposal at the reception of the campsite complaint forms for their use in the case of claim or suggestions for improvement of use of the facilities. 10.- By signing the check-in, the user/client expressly accepts the rules established in this document and the consequences of their non-compliance.
Fifth. – Camping prices. Loan of utensils/objects.
1.- The current rates will be displayed on the campsite's website: www.campingbenisol.com 2.- The rates (prices) to be paid by customers will be those in force at the time of their check-in at the campsite or booking their stay. In no case, the client may demand a lower rate, since the rate to be applied in any case will be the one in force at the time of contracting, either when checking in at the campsite or booking a stay there. 3.- The current rates (prices) will be updated according to the occupation, the season, the station or any other criterion that the management of the campsite considers convenient, so that, after the stay contracted by the client, if you want to hire more stay you must pay the prices in force at the time of contracting, not being able to demand, in no case, that the prices paid for the previous stay or by other customers are applied. 4.- The prices (rates) will be applied per day according to the number of overnight stays, ending the day at 12.00 noon. However, the departure times may be extended according to the availability of the campsite, upon payment of an additional supplement (fee) that must be consulted at the reception of the campsite. In any case, the departure later than 12.00 noon will require the authorization of the campsite and the payment of the additional amount. 5.- The payment of the occupation will be made in advance for the duration of the entire contracted stay, so that the client / user will pay the full amount of the stay at the time of check-in at the reception. Exceptionally, according to internal criteria of the campsite, and provided that there is prior written agreement, it may be agreed that the payment is monthly in advance, between days 1 to 3 of each month, or for specific periods depending on the stay contracted. 6.- Services, supplies (for example, electricity or water) or supplements for which there is no provision that expressly establishes that they are included will not be understood to be included in the rates to be paid by customers.
- – The loan of utensils or objects, such as extension cords, plugs, etc. will entail the payment by the client of a supplement of € 0.50 per day and a deposit of € 50 for each object / utensil / element borrowed. The deposit will be returned to the customer when he returns the borrowed object. The client must ask at reception if the campsite has the specific element/object/utensil that he wants to be lent.
- – The current rates must be paid by the client until he vacates the campsite, so that if his stay is over (the contracted days), the client remains at the campsite without having contracted and paid more stay, he will continue to be a debtor of the days enjoyed until his complete eviction at the current price.
In addition, you must pay the campsite compensation for damages consisting of double the current daily rate that must be paid to the campsite until your complete eviction. The client will continue to be responsible for the stay and services enjoyed and not paid, even if he vacates the camping complex, until his full payment. In no case, that the client remains in the camping complex once the contracted stay has ended will imply a tacit acceptance by the campsite, nor will it be considered as a contract, neither verbal nor of any other nature, nor will it imply any right in favor of the client. So that, after the stay, the client must leave the campsite with his belongings, leaving the plot free and in the same state in which it was found, being up to date in the payment of the entire stay and the contracted services, as well as any other expense or amount that must be satisfied, and if he wishes to stay longer in the campsite, you must hire more days of stay, depending on the availability of the campsite. 9.- The extension of the enjoyment of the contracted services for a longer time than initially agreed will always be conditioned to the mutual agreement between the campsite and the client. When the latter does not leave the campsite on the day set for departure, and there is no agreement to extend his stay, the establishment may dispose of the plot, as provided for in article 12.5 of Decree 10/2021, for which it will proceed to the dismantling and delivery of the movable property owned by the client to the latter, the campsite is not responsible for any damage that the dismantling may cause, since it is the client's obligation to leave the campsite with their belongings once their stay is over. The costs that the dismantling implies for the campsite will be passed on to the client, who must pay them to the campsite. In any case, the minimum amount of € 200 is established as the amount to be paid by the client for the dismantling costs. 10. – If the client is not at the campsite after the end of his stay, having left his belongings or vehicles inside it, or being at the campsite refuses to accept the delivery of his belongings dismantled by the campsite and to remove his vehicles, the management of the company will proceed to the storage of the belongings and elements owned by the client and to leave the vehicle (car, caravan or motorhome) elsewhere on the campsite, outside the guarded enclosure, in order to leave the pitch or parking space free for use. This storage will be carried out ensuring the maintenance and good conservation of the goods as far as possible and depending on the means available to the campsite, and may be carried out in areas without video surveillance. In this case, in addition to the expenses caused by the disassembly, the client must pay € 10 for each day and for each good that remains stored in the campsite until its complete withdrawal by the client, with a minimum amount of payment for the storage of € 50 that must be paid by the client in case the resulting amount is lower than this limit.
Sixth. – Occupation of the plots and their modalities.
1.- Camping units or plots can be occupied in the modalities of short or long stay. For the purposes of these rules, short-term occupancy is defined as one that has a duration of less than 30 days, corresponding to the character of long stay to those that exceed or equal that duration. The duration of the contract of occupation of the plot or installation may not exceed one year, as established by Decree 10/2021, of January 22, of the Consell, of approval of the Regulation regulating tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community, not existing, therefore, the right to automatic renewal of the contract. In the event that the user wishes to hire more days of stay, he must agree on a new contract with the campsite, according to the availability of the same and at current rates, as long as the maximum duration established above is not exceeded, as provided for in Decree 10/2021, so that in no case will the automatic renewal proceed. Thus, a contract signed on January 1 of the current year must end in any case, on December 31 of that same year, not existing in any case the automatic renewal, since the limit is established by legal provision (Decree 10/2021 of the Valencian Community). 2.- Each square or camping unit is the land space destined to the location of a mobile hostel in any case, as well as to allow parking a vehicle in the event that its space allows it. Only one vehicle is allowed per contract. Extra vehicles will be allowed in the attached paid car parks. 3.- The installation of tents, caravans and other vehicles in the assigned plots will be carried out during the hours established by the management of the campsite and always respecting the obligations and prohibitions established in these regulations. 4.- Plot changes must be expressly authorized by the campsite management. 5.- The long-stay camping includes the occupation of a maximum of two people, plus a vehicle and a caravan, or two people plus a motorhome. 6.- At the time of hiring the long stay, the two people who will appear in the contract as holders will be identified, presenting for this purpose the documents required by the management of the campsite. Likewise, at the time of contracting the long stay, the campsite management must be informed of the identification of the descendants (children or grandchildren) who are eventually authorized to occupy the plot in place of the owners in the absence of the latter, whose stay will be considered included in the rate exclusively for a period not exceeding 90 days. That is, the descendants may be considered as substitutes for the holders of the contract for a maximum of 90 days, in the absence of the holders and provided that they have communicated the identification of those descendants to the management of the campsite at the time of contracting the long stay. Once this power of substitution has been used, it cannot be used again, even if it has been less than 90 days. In the rest of the cases of parental relations or of any other type, or when the occupation is going to exceed the number of two people included in the long stay rate, the campers must pay the corresponding current rates per person and day. Therefore, campers who occupy long-stay caravans, but who do not appear as holders of the same or are identified in the list of parental relations of the owner of the caravan, must register at the reception of the campsite paying the current rate per person and day, and must be accompanied by the owner of the caravan at all times. In the event that the campsite has proof that the caravan has been subleased without its prior authorization, it will terminate the contract with the owner of the caravan that is registered at the campsite, without the right to reimbursement, refund or compensation, and both the registered owner and the person who has subleased the caravan to the owner of the same must leave the campsite. If the new occupant of the caravan wishes to stay at the campsite, he must make a new contract with the campsite, with his identification data and paying the current rates according to the stay he wishes to hire. SEE ANNEX II. 7.- In case of stays that exceed 180 days, the client must have a third-party insurance issued for the caravan. This insurance must be delivered to the campsite at the time of check-in or within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from check-in. It must also be delivered with the signature of each new contract. This insurance must cover the entire duration of the stay, so that if it is extended, the insurance must be extended and delivered to the management of the campsite. Each new contract will require third-party insurance issued for the caravan that must be delivered in accordance with the above. In case of non-compliance with the above, that is, in case of not having insurance or not delivering the insurance within a maximum period of 30 days, the contract will be automatically terminated and the owner / user / client will be expelled from the campsite, without the right to return or compensation. Likewise, for stays that exceed 180 days, the owner of the caravan / camper / user must have a gas supply contract by an official authorized company, such as CEPSA or REPSOL, and pass the corresponding reviews. This contract must have the same duration as the contracted stay at the campsite and will be delivered to the management of the campsite at the time of check-in at the resort or within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from such registration. It must also be delivered with the signature of each new contract. In case of non-compliance with the above, that is, in case of not having a gas contract or not delivering it to the management of the campsite within a maximum period of 30 days, the contract with the campsite will be automatically terminated and the owner / user / client will be expelled from the campsite, without the right to return or any compensation.
Seventh. – Circulation and parking of vehicles inside the enclosure.
In general, the least possible use of vehicles within the campsite is recommended. In any case, the maximum speed is limited to 10 km / hour throughout the enclosure. A verbal notice will be made to the user of the vehicle not to circulate through the campsite and if he persists in such use, the access of the vehicle to the camping complex will be restricted for the entire duration of the stay, without the right to refund, reduction of the rate or any compensation. All the streets of the campsite are one-way, counterclockwise. From 24.00 hours the entry and exit of motor vehicles is not allowed, so customers must access the enclosure on foot and in silence. From 24.00 to 8.00 the vehicle will not be able to leave the parking lot. For these purposes, a paid outdoor parking is enabled at the entrance of the campsite, from which customers can access the site on foot. If customers plan to make departures from 24.00 hours previously, they must leave their vehicles parked in the paid outdoor parking. In no case is the sport driving or driving practices of any kind of vehicles within the campsite authorized.
Octave. – Pets (additional fee/price list).
1.- The admission of pets is optional and entails the payment of the corresponding additional fee. In case of being admitted by the management of the campsite, their owners must comply with the particular provisions established for this purpose, especially with respect to potentially dangerous breeds, being in any case the responsibility of their owners to possess and have in force the administrative authorizations and the corresponding insurance, as well as the damages that the animals could cause to the campsite or to the rest of the users. 2.- The animals will be on a leash at all times (24 hours) and under the control of an adult. The animals must be walked through the center of the streets to prevent them from lightening up in the plots of their neighbors. 3.- It is mandatory that the owners collect the excrement of the animals, and that they discard them through bags in the containers enabled for this purpose. 4.- In the event that the animals cause inconvenience to the clients of the campsite, once previously warned their owners, if the inconvenience persists, the stay contract will be terminated and invited to vacate the campsite. 5.- Pets (animals) are not included in the contracted stay, so the owners must pay an additional fee. 6.- Since the admission of animals is optional for the campsite, the admission of the specific animal must be consulted with the management of the campsite. 7.- Animals will not be allowed without the prior express consent of the campsite management. 8.- The price per pet -from the first pet- is according to price list. 9.- Failure to comply with any provisions contained in this eighth clause will lead to the termination of the contract, without the right to a refund of any amount paid, reduction or compensation in favor of the client.
Novena. – Electrical connections and supply.
The electrical connection must be requested at the time of registration. The user must have an anti-humidity hose cable (10A.) and a plug plug with grounding. The consumption may not exceed in any case the maximum power granted. The electricity supply is not included in the current stay rates, so the customer must pay it independently.
Tenth. – Use of swimming pools.
The users of the swimming pools must respect at all times the indications of the employees of the campsite in order to the proper use of the facilities, as well as the avoidance of accidents. Part of these rules of internal regime is the general regulations in force regarding swimming pools for collective use, as well as the internal regulations for users of the pools that may be arranged by the management of the campsite. It is strictly FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE inside the pool facilities, so failure to comply with this rule will lead to expulsion from that area.
Eleventh. – Penalty in case of non-payment.
In case of non-payment, after 30 days since the payment should have been made, the client must pay the campsite, in addition to the agreed daily rate, half of said rate for each day that persists in its non-payment, as a penalty for said non-payment. That is, the customer must pay the fee due plus half of that fee until he is up to date with the payment. In the event that the agreed rate was monthly, in case of non-payment, 30 days after it should have been made, the client must pay, in addition to that monthly rate due, half of the current daily rate that is applicable, for each day that persists in its non-payment and until it is up to date with the payment. This will apply to any type of contract, including parking. This penalty will not imply any acceptance of the non-payment or delay in payment by the campsite, nor will it imply any right for the client, so that the client must always pay in the agreed form and term. Likewise, the non-payment at the agreed time will be a cause for contractual resolution, regardless of the penalty established above. The mere eviction of the campsite or the contractual resolution by the campsite will not imply the extinction of the debt, so that the client will continue to be indebted to the stay enjoyed and / or contracted services, as well as the penalty exposed at this point.
CHAPTER 2.- THE PARKING OF CARAVANS AND MOTORHOMES
The provisions of this Chapter shall also apply to the occupation of parcels, insofar as it does not contravene the provisions laid down in the Chapter.
- Likewise, the provisions of Chapter 1 shall apply to the contract for the parking/parking of vehicles (cars, caravans and
motorhomes), insofar as it does not contravene the provisions laid down in this Chapter.
Twelfth. – Use of the parking of caravans and motorhomes.
1.- The temporary occupation of a space in the parking lot of caravans and motorhomes will require the signing of a specific lease contract and the payment of the specific rates established by the campsite, which will be paid for months in advance. The owner of the vehicle must deliver the keys in deposit to the address of the campsite. With this delivery it is authorized that the management of the campsite can move the vehicle if necessary, so that the campsite can carry out maintenance work (cleaning, pruning, etc.) in the square or area occupied by the vehicle. Likewise, the owner of the vehicle must deliver a copy of the insurance in force of the vehicle and the proof of payment of its receipt. A copy of the vehicle's technical inspection card (MOT) must also be delivered. In addition, the owner of the vehicle must ensure the operation, safety and cleanliness of the vehicle at least once a year, and pass the corresponding periodic reviews (ITV). The delivery of documentation must be updated periodically, that is, a copy must be delivered at the reception of the campsite each time the previous documentation ceases to be valid or has been modified. If customers want parking to be carried out by the campsite employees, a supplementary fee must be paid. 2.- If the owners of the vehicles proceed to their sale, they must inform the address of the campsite through postal or electronic mail, accompanying a copy of the identity document of the new owner, as well as the sales contract and all the documentation of the vehicle corresponding to the new legal situation. 3.- In case of sale of the parked vehicle, the management of the campsite always reserves the right to formalize another contract with the new owner of the vehicle, or alternatively you will be invited in a reliable way to proceed with the withdrawal of the vehicle within a maximum period of fifteen days, paying for this purpose the rates that will be pending.
Thirteenth. – Surveillance and security measures.
The campsite has the necessary preventive measures for the surveillance at all times of the vehicles deposited in the parking lot. The campsite also has insurance against damage to doors and windows due to vandalism or attempted theft. However, the campsite is not responsible for damages caused by people or causes beyond the campsite or for theft or theft that may occur, so the client must have their own insurance that covers them in these cases. In any case, it is the responsibility of the clients to avoid that inside the vehicles are valuable objects, not being in charge of the camping the possible thefts or robberies that occur. Customers will be required to take out their own insurance to cover possible damage due to theft inside the vehicles that will occasionally occur, despite the surveillance measures made available by the campsite.
Fourteenth. – Consequences of non-payment of parking space fees.
In case of non-payment of parking space fees longer than 30 days, the following action will be taken:
- The owner will be expressly required in a reliable manner, informing him that the contract is terminated for non-payment, so that he proceeds to the withdrawal of the vehicle within a maximum period of fifteen days, paying for this purpose the pending rates, the costs of requirement and compensation for damages consisting of double the daily rate in force for each day that the vehicle remains in the campsite, as well as having to abanar the current rate for each day that the vehicle remains in the campsite without being removed by the owner.
- In the event that the owner does not do so, the vehicle will be deposited outside the parking lot within the campsite grounds, without therefore maintaining the surveillance conditions initially established.
- In the event that more than twelve months have elapsed since the request had been made without the owner giving reason for his interest, the abandonment of the vehicle will be reasonably presumed, becoming considered urban solid waste, giving it the treatment in accordance with
with the corresponding environmental regulations, or being able to tow the vehicle to the Municipal Vehicle Depot, at the discretion of the campsite.
- The expenses that arise as a result of the eviction of the parking lot will be borne by the owner of the vehicle, who must pay them or guarantee their payment as a prerequisite to the return of the vehicle.
- The expenses arising from the treatment in accordance with the corresponding environmental regulations or for having been towed to the Municipal Vehicle Depot will also be borne by the owner of the vehicle.
- The withdrawal of the vehicle by its owner will not imply extinction of the debt, and the client must pay the outstanding debt and the expenses incurred to the campsite.
- Nor will it be considered extinction of the debt in the event that, due to the inactivity of the client, the campsite has acted in accordance with the provisions of this provision, so that the owner of the vehicle must pay the corresponding fee and compensation for damages until the vehicle is nowhere in the camping complex.
This action will not entitle the client to any compensation.
CHAPTER 3.- FINAL PROVISIONS
Fifteenth. – Express submission to the rules of internal regime.
The clients by the fact of registering in the campsite accept to know, lend their agreement and are obliged to comply with these rules of internal regime, as well as all those singular instructions dictated by the management of the campsite for its execution and compliance.
Sixteenth. – Failure to comply with the provisions contained in these rules of internal regime. Compensation for damages in case of refusal of the client to leave the campsite.
The breach by the client / user of any provisions contained in these rules of internal regime will be cause for termination of the contract, at the discretion of the management of the campsite, so that before said resolution the client must voluntarily leave the camping complex, without the right to return, refund or reduction of any amount or fee paid or that must be paid. The termination of the contract will not entail any compensation for the client. Likewise, the client will continue to be indebted to the stay and / or services enjoyed, and must pay its amount to the campsite. If the client / user refuses, at the request of the campsite, either verbally or in writing, to leave the complex of his own volition, he must pay, in addition to the current daily rate, compensation for damages consisting of double the current daily rate, for each day he remains at the campsite, until his complete eviction. This compensation and the obligation to satisfy the daily rate while staying at the campsite does not imply acceptance by the campsite, nor does it imply a new contract or any right for the client who, upon termination of the contract for breach of these regulations, must immediately leave the campsite being aware of the outstanding debts. The contractual resolution and the abandonment of the campsite does not imply that the debt is extinguished, so that the client must pay the corresponding fees for the stay and services enjoyed until the complete eviction.
Seventeenth. – Abandonment of movable property. Parking in places not intended for this purpose. Refusal to leave the campsite at the request of the management of the same or at the end of the contracted stay.
- Abandonment of elements, objects, belongings, cars, caravans or any other movable property. Disassembly and storage.
It is the obligation of the client to leave the campsite once the contracted stay with all his belongings has ended and leaving the plot free and in the same state in which it was found, so, if the client leaves and leaves movable property in the camping complex once the contracted stay is over, the management of the campsite will proceed to its disassembly and storage. Likewise, if the client does not leave the plot free once his stay is over, the management of the campsite will proceed to the dismantling and storage of the client's goods, so that, being in the campsite the client, but having had to dismantle the address of the campsite the movable property owned by the client once the stay is over, for not doing so, if the client refuses to accept the delivery of his belongings and / or remove the caravan and / or vehicle, the management of the campsite will proceed to the storage of the belongings and elements owned by the client and to leave the vehicle (car, caravan or motorhome) in another place of the campsite, outside the guarded enclosure, in order to leave the plot free for use. This storage will be carried out ensuring the maintenance and good conservation of the goods as far as possible and depending on the means available to the campsite, and may be carried out in areas without video surveillance. Thus, the management of the campsite may order the transfer of camping elements or any other movable property (including vehicles, caravans, etc.) to a new location outside the area of the guarded enclosure, in order to leave the plot free and expedited for use. In this case, in addition to the expenses caused by the disassembly, the client must pay € 10 for each day and for each good that remains stored in the campsite until its complete withdrawal by the client, with a minimum amount of payment for the storage of € 50, which must be paid by the client in case the resulting amount is lower than this limit. The campsite will maintain the storage of the goods of the clients for a maximum period of 30 calendar days, after which without having news of the client, it will be considered that they have been abandoned for all purposes, so the management of the campsite will give the destination it considers to said goods. Therefore, a prior request will be made to the client giving him a period of 15 days to remove his goods and in case of inactivity will act according to the following: the goods will be considered as urban solid waste giving them the treatment authorized by the current regulation, or in the case of vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles, motorhomes (or caravans), will be towed to the Municipal Vehicle Depot, at the discretion of the campsite. All expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the client. It will be considered as a requirement validly made and sufficient to carry out the previous actions, the one made to the client's address that appears in the registration of the campsite, even if the client has not signed the collection of the requirement. The provisions of this section will not entitle the customer to any compensation. No goods will be returned to the customer if he is not up to date with the payment of debts.
- Parking in places not intended for this purpose.
If the client parks his vehicle outside the areas enabled for this purpose, he must remove the vehicle as soon as it is required by the campsite and must pay the extra supplement for each day he has been parked in that place.
- Do not leave the campsite once the contracted stay has ended or at the request made by the campsite management.
If the client does not leave the campsite complex once the contracted stay has ended or if he refuses to do so, at the request of the campsite, either verbally or in writing, he must pay the campsite, in addition to the current daily rate, compensation for damages consisting of twice the current daily rate, until you leave the campsite. It may also be denounced or sued, depending on each case, before the competent authority. The payment of the current daily rate and the compensation in no case will imply acceptance by the campsite nor will they suppose a new contract or any right for the client.
Eighteenth. – Failure to pay fees or any contracted service or supply.
The non-compliance by the client of the payment of the agreed rates and / or the supplies and / or services contracted will be cause for contractual resolution, at the discretion of the campsite, and the client must leave the campsite voluntarily, paying the outstanding debt. In the event that the client refuses to leave the campsite, he must pay in addition to the current daily rate, compensation for damages consisting of double the current daily rate, until he leaves the campsite.
Nineteenth. – List of Annexes.
- ANNEX I: List of Prices for the removal of furniture or belongings.
- ANNEX II: Cases of sale/transfer/sublease/change of owner or user of the caravan.
- ANNEX III: Expenses for the removal of waste or bags deposited in a place not intended for this purpose and / or outside the corresponding containers (containers).
Twentieth. – Requirement expenses and judicial expenses.
In the event that, at the end of the contracted stay, the client remains in the camping complex, he will be verbally required to vacate the complex. If you do not, you will be reliably required by the campsite to leave it. The expenses of reliable requirement will be passed on to the client, and the client must pay for them. In the event that, despite the reliable requirement, the client will refuse to leave the complex, the campsite will file the corresponding complaint or lawsuit with the competent judicial authority. The expenses of lawyer and solicitor and any others that the judicial procedure entails, will be borne by the client.
Twenty-first. – Dispute resolution.
In the event of disputes arising over the use of the facilities and services of the campsite, without prejudice to the fact that the parties may submit them to consumer arbitration, they also agree, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, that in the judicial order the Courts of Benidorm (Alicante) and their hierarchical superiors will be competent. In Benidorm, on June 22, 2021. The Management of the Campsite
ANNEX I: LIST OF PRICES FOR THE REMOVAL OF FURNITURE OR BELONGINGS AND EXPENSES FOR THE COLLECTION OF WASTE OR BAGS DEPOSITED IN PLACES NOT INTENDED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
Mattresses, carpets (similar): 50€ / unit Small appliances of less than 2 kg: 20€ / unit (Notify in advance for free collection) Large appliances with liquid refrigeration components: 150€ Washing machines and dryers: 50€ (Notify in advance for free collection) Belongings up to 5 kg: 10€ / unit Small items between 5 and 25 kg: 25€ / unit Belongings from 25 kg or large size: 75€ / unit
ANNEX II: CASES OF SALE/TRANSFER/SUBLEASE/CHANGE OF OWNER OR USER OF THE CARAVAN.
It is FORBIDDEN to sell or carry out any type of legal business within the camping complex. Thus, the sale/transfer/sublease/change of owner or user of caravans within the campsite is prohibited . The contractual relationship established is between the owner identified at the time of check-in at the campsite complex (which includes the vehicle and / or caravan with which you register) and the campsite itself, so any sale / transfer / sublease / change of owner or user of any caravans that are within the camping complex and / or have contracted a stay in it, will require the express consent of the management of the campsite, which will mean a new check-in at the reception of the
camping with the data of the new owner, the corresponding duration (days of stay) and with the payment of the current rates.
In case of non-compliance with the above, the management of the campsite may automatically terminate the current contract with the owner, in which case the caravan and its occupant must leave the campsite, so the new owner / user of the caravan must make a new check-in in accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph. In no case, the new owner may demand the payment of the rates enjoyed by the previous owner, since the rates to be applied are those in force at the time of entry and registration at the reception of the establishment. The change of owner or user of the caravan will not mean in any case to cease to be a debtor in case of non-payment, so that the owner who appears at the time of check-in will continue to owe the contracted stay in case he has not paid it, since the sale, transfer, etc. of the caravan does not imply that the contract ceases to be valid, so the camper (original owner that appears in the check-in data) will not cease in his obligations towards the campsite as long as the campsite does not give its express consent for the change of ownership. Any expenses caused by the realization of any legal business within the campsite will be borne by the owner of the caravan (seller). In no case will the contract that the previous owner had with the campsite be understood to be transferred to the new owner of the caravan. The latter (the new owner) must make a new contract at the current price and an entry record with their identification data, in accordance with all the above. The sale or transfer of caravans will require the prior consent of the campsite management. In the event that the management of the campsite authorizes the sale of a caravan, the sale will be exposed in the Sales Book that is exhibited at reception. Thus, the costs of processing the sale will be those agreed with the campsite and will be borne by the seller. In any case, the seller must also pay the campsite 15% of the sale price of the caravan, proving the reality of said price, establishing a minimum of € 500 to be paid by the seller to the campsite, in case the amount resulting from applying that 15% to the sale price, is lower than that minimum of € 500.
ANNEX III: EXPENSES FOR THE REMOVAL OF WASTE OR BAGS DEPOSITED IN PLACES NOT INTENDED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND / OR OUTSIDE THE CORRESPONDING CONTAINERS (CONTAINERS).
Scrap in general: 50€ Glass, windows, doors etc.: 100€ Debris floors, europallets, wood, flooring, etc.: 200€ Wheels: 300€ Bottle of propane or butane: abandon them 500€ penalty